This annual meeting of the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section brings together agricultural bankers from all around the state of Wisconsin for education and networking. Attendees will benefit from over seven hours of presentations from nationally recognized speakers, network with more than 125 banking peers, and meet several exhibitors who offer products and services geared toward ag banking.
Thursday, April 13
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:15–9:00 a.m.
- Morning General Sessions: 9:00–11:45 a.m.
- Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 11:45 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon General Sessions: 1:00–4:45 p.m.
- Reception with the Exhibitors: 4:45–5:45 p.m.
Friday, April 14
- Breakfast Buffet in the Exhibit Hall: 7:30–8:30 a.m.
- General Sessions: 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
The registration fee of $350 per attendee includes conference materials; Thursday refreshments, lunch, and reception; and Friday breakfast and refreshments. Members of the WBA Ag Bankers Section* receive a discounted registration fee of $300 per member.