The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) will be hosting two HMoob farm financial workshops in partnership with Compeer Financial, Groundswell Conservancy, Hmong Cultural Center, Rooted, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
These workshops will provide information on accessing loans and grants to help fund and expand farming operations. All presenters will speak in HMoob (Hmong). Presenters include:
- Sai Thao, Compeer Financial
- Ka Ying Vang, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Yee Thao, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Addison Vang, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension
- Yimmuaj Yang, Groundswell Conservancy
Two workshops are available to choose from, including:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Eau Claire Area Hmong Mutual Assistance Association
1320 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Questions Contact: Addison Vang, (715) 590-4775
Saturday, February 5, 2022, 1 – 5 p.m.
2600 Jenny Wren Trail, Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Questions Contact: Yimmuaj Yang, (608) 535-8953
Leave a Reply