The following info is courtesy of an email from the Center for Dairy Research:
The Center for Dairy Research Communications staff recently launched a new website: www.cdr.wisc.edu.
The updated website features a modern look with dynamic and interactive webpages that are also compatible with all devices (phones, laptops, tablets, etc.).
Some of the new features include:
- Enhanced focus on Innovation, Support and Education
- New webpage on “How to Work With CDR”
- More information on specific Support Services like Product Trials, Plant Visits and more
- More details on Innovation support including Ideation, Research and New Product Development
- Expanded information on the Wisconsin Master Cheesemaker® program
We hope you take time to explore the new website. To help you navigate, we recommend you click on the navigation menu or ‘hamburger’ (top left corner) and there you will see an outline of the website with links to the pages.
CDR Insider access: If you are a member of the CDR Industry Team or a Wisconsin dairy manufacturer, you can get access to the CDR Insider; a members-only section of the CDR website that hosts research papers, presentations, and exclusive industry resources.
If you are an existing CDR Insider user, you will need to set up a new password. Click on “CDR Insider” and then “Forgot your password?” and enter your email address or username and you will receive an email to reset your password.
If you would like to apply for a CDR Insider account, click on “CDR Insider” and then “Create Account” and your submission will be reviewed for approval.
Leave a Reply